our commitment to your well-being
In accordance with the regulations and guidelines put forth by the CDC and the South Carolina Department of Health, we have implemented the following health and safety guidelines. Please take a moment to review prior to your spa service.
Open Daily | 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
To schedule an appointment, please contact us at [email protected] or 843.990.5415.
Appointments are recommended.
Refreshed Treatment Menu
The Spa has revised its treatment menu to include enhanced safety measures, while continuing to offer guests the ultimate in luxury spa services.
- Luxurious relaxation areas, and well-appointed locker room facilities with adherence to recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Individually packaged refreshments will be available for your enjoyment.
Health & Sanitization Request
- Hand washing - Spa service professionals and guests will be asked to wash their hands prior to the spa treatment.
Personal Protection Equipment
Unvaccinated spa service professionals and guests are required to wear masks for the duration of the spa experience.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24-hour notice to avoid a 50% cancellation fee; missed reservations are charged in full.
- Arrival is 15-30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Please note that late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled appointments and full payment is still required.
- Non-adjustable 20% service charge will be added to all services.
- We offer nail services for guests ages 8+ and facial services for guests 15+. Must be accompanied by an adult with parental consent. Guests must be 18+ for unaccompanied access to to spa treatments, facilities and the fitness room.
- No outside food and beverage allowed in Spa.
- Please no cell phone usage in locker rooms or common relaxation space. Spa voices should be used at all times when possible.
- We are unable to offer or remove acrylic, SNS, dip acrylic powder or extensions. We will be unable to fulfill your appointment should you arrive with one of these on your nails. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to maintain a safe and non-toxic environment in our spa. Full-service fees will apply.
- Soft gel removal is not included in our services and must be booked in advance. Your service will be shortened to accommodate removal and charges for the full original appointment as well as gel removal will apply.
- For pedicure services please bring personal flip flops or sandals as these are not provided with your service.
- Spa reception is located on the first floor, the spa itself is located on the 2nd floor accessible via the elevator.
- 5 treatment rooms total, 1 couples suite, 2 facial rooms
- Spa offers massage, facial, body treatments and nail services
- Nail Salon, 3 Pedicure chairs 1 Manicure Station
- Relaxation space offering spa snacks, hot teas and water and reading material
- Full locker rooms with shower and restroom. Lockers have Spa robes and slippers.
KEEP IN MIND
You will be asked brief medical questions upon reservations and in the treatment room with your therapist prior to your treatment. Please indicate any medical conditions or disabilities that may be affected by your treatment, such as high blood pressure, allergies, heart ailments or pregnancy.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment to check-in and to be escorted to the treatment area.
- We kindly request guests wear a mask and wash or sanitize hands upon entering the spa facility.
Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables to the spa. The Spa does not assume any liability for the loss of personal items.
Cell Phones and Cameras
To offer an atmosphere of tranquility, cell phone use is not permitted in The Spa.
Treatment prices do not include gratuities. For your convenience, a 20% service charge will be added to all services.
We kindly ask that you provide 24 hours’ notice for appointment changes or cancellations. Any appointments canceled after that period will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Missed appointments will be charged in full. To cancel your appointment, please call 843.990.5415.